Friday, February 22, 2013

MATERNITY PHOTO SHOOT


Before I get to showing you my pictures here is a little back story. (By the way they turned out AMAZING! I am so excited.) I want to introduce you to one of my favorite people and great friends- Audrey, from ALL Photography. Audrey and I met at our Freshman Orientation for the College of Fine Arts at the University of Utah when we started in 2008 and have been friends ever since. Isn't this picture a gem! (I think I look a little like my brother Erik in this picture.) 



 

Audrey is an incredible photographer and graphic designer. Audrey is also one of the most creative and kind people I have ever met. She has her own company- ALL Photography and Design. Please check out her Facebook page by clicking here.

Now let's get to the pictures! I was so excited to do a photo shoot to remember how our little family of 2 1/2 looked. I was 35 weeks along at the time. There are so many photographs that turned out great but here are a few of my favorites. We did an outdoor shoot in American Fork and the lighting turned out perfect. I can't get over it!












And thanks so much to Audrey! I had so much fun working with her, and isn't her work fantastic??

No comments:

Post a Comment