Tuesday, November 27, 2012

WELCOME

October 2012

THIS IS US:

Welcome!  I'm Amelia, this is my husband Justin and somewhere in that picture is our baby boy. He is on his way and will get here in March. We couldn't be more excited. Seriously.

My new blog "Lady and a Baby" is a project that I am really excited about. My hope is that it will not only share my experiences of figuring out how to transition from graduating with a BFA only 7 months ago and taking a full time teaching job to being a domestic housewife (what am I thinking?)!!! Needless to say I am nervous about the upcoming transition. I am leaving my full-time job at the end of December (I will be substitute teaching occasionally) and will be tyring to figure out what to do with myself at home. 

I have always gotten a kick out of crafting, building, cooking, and the endless possibility of creativity. So here is my plan: I am going to craft my through this transition. And this blog is going to document it all. Every failed recipe, sewing melt-down, (maybe a few successes) and whatever else can happen along the way.





No comments:

Post a Comment