Saturday, December 15, 2012

A YEAR IN REVIEW

December 15, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

December 15,2012

Today is our Second Wedding Anniversary. I tend to think of this as the beginning and ending of the new year since it is so close to the actual New Year. At this time I want to look back at 2012 and all of the things that have happened to me and Justin this year. Some of my greatest memories go like this:

I graduated from the University of Utah in May 2012. I got my BFA in Art Education and Drawing and Painting.

My husband took me on an incredible tour of Europe where we stopped in Rome, Florence, Naples, Provence, Cannes, and Barcelona. In Rome I was finally able to see some of the incredible works of art that I have been studying for so long! The city of Florence was also incredible, we visited the Duomo and Uffizi Gallery. 

May 2012

I started a new job in the summer teaching at a charter school in Magna, Utah. I have been teaching 4th grade at Alianza Academy and have enjoyed working with tiny individuals! 

Justin and I announced the upcoming arrival of our baby boy. Baby Boy Ence will be here in March of 2013. I have had a great year of morning sickness (that lasts all day), strange cravings, and a growing belly. 

October 2012

Most of all we have enjoyed spending as much time together as possible, and with our close family and friends. I feel so incredibly blessed for the experiences I have had this year. I am also excited to see what the next year brings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment