Monday, December 31, 2012

A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS, 2012


Sometime last year I saw a cute idea for a Memory Jar on Pinterest, and decided to actually do it! Throughout the year I wrote down several of my favorite memories or exciting things that happened to me during the year. I kept them in this cute jar, right on my desk. I figured if I kept it handy I could write down things right after they happened. 


The blog that I saw this idea on recommended opening the jar on New Year's Eve and reading the things that happened throughout the year. I decided to turn my notes into several journal pages.





I had a lot of fun making my jar and reading the things that happened in 2012. I am definitely going to do it again in 2013!

P.S. I hit 30 weeks in my pregnancy today! That means only about 10 to go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment