Wednesday, October 29, 2014

THRIFTED MEDICINE CABINET UPCYCLE

Today I wanted to share with you one of my favorite hobbies, thrifting! I am always amazed at the types of things you can find and it's a wonderful way to reduce waste by reusing something. I love finding items with alot of character and of course chippy paint.


I didn't make any changes to the outside because I loved it just how it was. I did add some paper liner to the inside so that when I opened it there was a pop of color! (I also tried to pick a color that would tie it into my bedroom decor). I love the vintage vibe of this scrapbook paper, it really pulls together the whole idea of thrifting.


I am using the medicine cabinet to hold my nail polish. It was the perfect find- practical and pretty.



No comments:

Post a Comment